Monday, March 1, 2010

Pillow Talk

Have you told someone "oh, that's so easy, I could do it in my sleep..." Apparently that phrase can now be true with a couple who can blog with their sleep. Adam is a sleeptalker. Not just a mumbler, but a talker who slips out more than a few Zs during the night talking about unrelated topics that is paired with some naughty humor. His wife, Karen, has audio recorded and even started a blog to showcase Adam's outrageous nighttime behavior. Friends and family describe Adam to be a well-mannered individual during the day, but as we can read from the blog, it does a complete 180 by night. I guess this can be a new take on the the phrase that a full moon "brings out the crazies a night." Full moon or not, it is definitely certain that Adam's idea of pillow talk has taken a new spin. To give you an idea of some of his loony nightly monologues, here is a sample of today's post on the blog:

Mar 1 2010

"I'm sorry. I just ate asparagus. You'll have to clean the toilet."

"There you go again, wasting decent oxygen on talking."

17 comments



Seriously, is this not a great idea for a blog or what? I think it would also be beneficial for Karen and Adam to make a podcast out of this. Since Adam appears to be consistent in his sleep talking, it would be great to just make a podcast and those subscribers who sync their iPods while they are sleeping, could listen to Adam on the way to wor. Maybe include with some commentary from both Karen and Adam. Just a thought!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I think this is seriously the funniest blog I have ever read! I couldn't stop listening to all the audio she had on there. I think my favorite one has to be....
    “Vampire penguins? Zombie guinea pigs? We’re done for…. done for.”
    AMAZING BLOG!!...if only I would have thought of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love that guy! Who would of thought you could be so popular just by talking in your sleep! My mom sleep talks maybe I should record her!

    ReplyDelete